Refunds are strictly restricted to the services and solutions provided by SchultzCode, any claim regarding 3rd party services do not apply to us. We are not to be held responsible for the person or services that we do not own or personally oﬀer. Thus, any claim relating to 3rd party on and oﬀ the bounds of contract or linked onto our website is not to be related to us. •
SchultzCode refund processing is well structured set of rules and involves a nonvolatile process. In case of complaint regarding SchultzCode Solutions, we ﬁrst provide you an ideal solution to retaliate the issue that is faced by our client. Technical team is deployed to check and report to an expert’s team regarding the issue, under unchangeable circumstances you are aﬃliated to seek a refund. Following conditions are taken under concern before processing your refund, under these circumstances your refund is likely to apply*
• Post sales and Development has not yet started, but if you inform us within 5 days we will refund the amount.
• Rectiﬁcation/ resolution and ﬁxation not possible
• Payment terms and conditions are well met by you.
• Information not been used for business beneﬁts.
• Reasons for refund are considerable/ rational/ non-ﬁctitious
• Provide us evidences of your claim.
• Claim not surfaced on the bases of billing dispute from your bank and vendor.
• Important Note: Meeting of all the above points is necessary otherwise your refund claim be considered void. The decision on refunds is ﬁnal and irrevocable
Your request is processed, and credibility is checked of the claim. Checked if they fall under our refund parameters Refunds is arranged in permissible situation. Settlements are done fully or partially as the case apply
A proof agreement is signed
Refund is processes in 7-10 business days, after the signing of agreement. Refunds are done in the currency you were charged. For which you may be charged by your bank as exchange fees or change in exchange rate resultant of change in amount refunded compared to amount paid by your originally (Native currency). SchultzCode is not responsible for any charges applied by your bank as a
processing fee or exchange fee or in case of any losses.
SchultzCode can amend the refund policy without any notice to you in its sole discretion. You are recommended to check policy time to time periodically to keep yourself updated. For more information on our refund policy, contact us at [email protected]